The www.miamitoursus.com website, is owned and operated by Miami Tours USAPlease review these terms and conditions carefully before using the miamitoursus.Com website
Agreement Between You and MiamiBy accessing and using the Miami Tours US website, you agree to accept, without modification, limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions contained herein (the “Agreement”). You represent and warrant you possess the legal right and ability to enter into this Agreement and to use the Miami Tours US website in accordance with all terms and conditions herein.
Modification of TermsMiami Tours US tries to ensure that the information contained on Miami Tours US website is as accurate as possible. However, inaccuracies may arise from time to time. Miami Tours US accepts no responsibility for any errors in the information contained on Miami Tours US website.
The Miami Tours US website contain, inter alia, information about the products and services Miami Tours US or a third party is offering. This information and all other material on the Miami Tours US website are provided in good faith. By using the Miami Tours US website you agree and acknowledge that Miami Tours US may update, change or amend the Terms and Conditions and Customer Care Policy and/or other information provided on the Miami Tours US website at any time without advance notice. Changed terms and conditions will become effective once posted on the Miami Tours US website, and will not have any retrospective effect on existing contractual arrangements made through the Miami Tours US website. You should read these terms and conditions every time you visit the Miami Tours US website to ensure that you aware of all the relevant terms and conditions. Accordingly, your continued access and use of the Miami Tours US website after any change is deemed to be your acceptance of the modified terms and conditions.
Site AvailabilityWhile Miami Tours US uses all reasonable endeavors to make the Miami Tours US website and associated services available, Miami Tours US cannot guarantee that they will operate continuously or without interruption.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of LiabilityMiami Tours US makes no representations or warranties, either expressed or implied, with respect to the Miami Tours US website or the contents and, to the fullest extent permissible under the law, disclaims all such representations and warranties.
Your access to and use of software and other materials on, or through, the Miami Tours US website is solely at your own risk. Miami Tours US makes no warranty whatsoever about the reliability, stability or virus-free nature of such software.
Subject to applicable law, under no circumstance is Miami Tours US responsible for any direct or indirect, incidental, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages of any kind (including but not limited to lost profits, lost savings or revenue, or loss or corruption of data or information) which arises out of or is in any way connected with your use of or inability to use the Miami Tours US website whether based on breach of contract, tort, negligence, product liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. This includes any information, products or services obtained through or any contract entered into via Miami Tours US website, but excludes carriage by air performed by airlines in respect of any ticket obtained using the booking engine provided in the Miami Tours US website, which is subject to the conditions of carriage and applicable international conventions.
Acceptable UseWhen using the Miami Tours US website you agree:
• To use them solely to determine the availability of products and services offered by Miami Tours US and to assist you to make legitimate reservations or transact business with us. You agree to use the Miami Tours US website only for personal, non-commercial use.
• To use the Miami Tours US website services to make only legitimate reservations.
• Not to make any false reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand. Miami Tours US may cancel, without notice, all confirmations associated with multiple reservations to one or more destination on or about the same date.
• Not to deface, alter or interfere with the front end “look and feel” of the Miami Tours US website or the underlying software code.
• Not to take any action which will impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Miami Tours US website or related infrastructure.
• To all of our terms and conditions of purchase, including, but not limited to, full and timely payment of all amounts due and compliance with all rules concerning availability of prices, products, or services. All fees, assessments, charges, taxes and duties arising out of use of the Miami Tours US website are your sole responsibility.
• Not to do anything which will or might damage, interfere with, disrupt access to, interrupt or impair the functionality of the material available on the Miami Tours US website, nor to upload any material that contains any computer viruses or other codes, files or programmes designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any software or equipment.
• Not to post, distribute or otherwise upload any defamatory, libelous, offensive, infringing, obscene, indecent, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortuous, racially or ethnically objectionable or otherwise unlawful material or information or send any chain letters, junk mail, ‘spamming’ material or any other form of bulk communication.
• Not to threaten, harass, stalk, abuse, disrupt or otherwise violate the rights of others, including individuals privacy rights.
• Not to obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the Miami Tours US website or any private or member account areas on the Miami Tours US website, nor to impersonate any person or misrepresent your affiliation with another person.
• Not do, cause or permit anything to be done that may infringe, damage or interfere with any intellectual property rights of Miami Tours US nor any of our associated companies or third parties. Also, not to do anything that is otherwise unlawful or which may create any liability on the part of Miami Tours US .
• Violate this Agreement or any applicable legislation in any other manner.
If Miami Tours US considers that you have breached any of these terms and conditions or have otherwise demonstrated inappropriate conduct when using Miami Tours US Websites, Miami Tours US reserves the right to:
• Warn you that you have breached these terms and conditions, and ask you to stop such conduct;
• Delete any material or content which you may have posted without notice to you;
• Take measures (including terminating, suspending or restricting your access) to, and preventing you from using Miami Tours US Websites;
• Cancel any bookings that you may have with Miami Tours US without reference to you;
• Report your activities to an internet service provider or relevant authorities;
• Take legal action against you.
Copyright and TrademarksAll content of the Miami Tours US website is subject to copyright.
The Miami Tours US website is for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Miami Tours US website.
Miami Tours US and any other product or trade names of Miami Tours US referenced to the Miami Tours US website are our trademarks or registered trademarks. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Website BookingsYou can book a limited number of guests per transaction on the Miami Tours US website. As we have a wide range of offerings, each offering may limit the maximum number. Infant only bookings cannot be made online and unaccompanied minor bookings also need to be made via our call centre.
All reservations, including modifications and cancellations are subject to the Terms and Conditions, Customer Care Policy and General Conditions of Carriage.
Use of Credit card1. We accept all major credit cards. The credit card must be in the name of one of the passengers travelling and the same card must be carried at the time of travel, together with the form of identity submitted during the booking process for verification at check-in. Alternatively, if the passenger travelling is not the cardholder, or if for any reason the credit card used for the booking cannot be produced at check in, airlines may require that a clear photocopy of both sides of the credit card used for a booking may be presented, duly signed by the cardholder authorizing the use of the card for the purchase of the ticket. For security reasons, we request you to strike out the Card Verification Value (CVV) code of the card on the photocopy.
2. We accept credit cards issued in the country of departure and a few other selected countries as specified during the booking process.
3. Your credit card will be debited when you click on the confirm button.
4. If you do not have a credit card, you may choose to pay in cash while visiting us in our office.
5. The tickets shall be delivered to you depending on your selection of the method of delivery and upon satisfactory proof of payment and identity.
6. Airlines that Miami Tours US work with reserve the right to refuse carriage in case of non compliance with these credit card rules.
7. Disclaimer: Miami Tours US accepts no liability or responsibility and will not be liable or responsible for any loss, damage, misuse or unauthorized access occurring in connection with the provision of credit card data. Miami Tours US will not be responsible or liable for any action or decision made by you in reliance on the information with regard to credit card usage on this website even if Miami Tours US has been advised of the possibility of these damages.
We will make every effort to maintain confidentiality when securing an online payment. This covers the security of your credit card details and other personal information. All of your personal information is encrypted as it travels over the Internet.
Conditions of CarriageThe carriage of passengers and their baggage by air will be subject to the Conditions of Carriage of the carrier concerned.
The carriage of passengers and their baggage may also be subject to the applicable Warsaw Convention 1929 or the Montreal Convention 1999, and other applicable legislation which may limit or stipulate the carrier’s liability in certain circumstances.
Travel RequirementsYou may require a visa for travel to some destinations to and via which you are required to travel due to the booking you have made through the Miami Tours US website. It is your responsibility to obtain such visas required for travel. You must also have a valid passport for the duration of the travel and the expiry date of your passport must be acceptable to all the countries you enter. More information on the passport and visa requirements is available at the embassy of the country or countries you will be travelling to.
The fares quoted may not include the individual charges such as departure taxes, passenger service charges, and airport taxes, imposed by airport or aeronautical authorities of the countries you are visiting. You will be required to pay them directly to the charging authorities.
You are also advised to check with your doctor whether you are required to undergo immunization prior to entry or stopover in the countries to and through which you will be travelling. Some countries require that you have adequate travel insurance. It is your responsibility to ascertain these requirements and to fulfill such requirements. Please click on the Travel Insurance button if you would like to buy online travel insurance on the Miami Tours US website.
IndemnityAs a condition of use of the Miami Tours US website, you agree to indemnify us from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including attorney’s fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting from your use of the Miami Tours US website, including without limitation any claims alleging facts that, if true, would constitute a breach by you of these terms and conditions.
Links to Third-Party websitesThe Miami Tours US website may contain links and pointers to internet sites maintained by third parties. Miami Tours US does not operate or control in any respect any information, products or services on such third-party sites. Third-party links and pointers are included solely for your convenience, and do not constitute any endorsement by us. You assume sole responsibility for use of third-party links and pointers.
ComplaintsIf you are dissatisfied with any aspect of the Miami Tours US website, or if you have any complaints about any of the services provided by Miami Tours US please contact us.
Choice of law and jurisdictionYour use of the Miami Tours US website and the Miami Tours US terms and conditions is subject to the laws of the United States of America and you agree to submit to the non exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the Los Angeles, CA , United States of America. Miami Tours US reserves the right to bring proceedings to the courts of the country of your location.